Wednesday 9 April 2014

Inseparable from my lord



Dear Lord Krishna

Seeing your beautiful form in the temple, everyone sings your glories and worships you wholeheartedly but that spirit of love and devotion is forgotten as soon as one is outside the temple... lord ..my sweet lord, I am not satisfied with worshiping you at the temple at a fixed time of the day.. I want to be with you lord all the time..want  the sweet taste of your holy name always on my lips.. with my eyes feasting on your beautiful form and enjoying the nectar of transcendental literature about your pastimes with your devotees .. o lord  please don't let my thoughts stray from you for even a single moment.. my lord ..let my consciousness always be immersed in you ..each second of my day....every day.. every year for the rest of my life.....
always your humble maidservant..

Jai shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment