Saturday 12 April 2014

Eternally yours, My Lord

Lord.. I have entangled myself in a lot many worldly problems, my lord.. where ever I look, lord, problems and difficulties haunt me.. I have fallen in some of the traps of my own creation.. lord, whenever I have desired some benefit for myself from somewhere.. in that thing itself I have got trapped..I am feeling helpless, lord.. with my poor foresight I'm unable to differentiate between the what to partake in and what to leave..
Lord, please cleanse my heart of all these unholy desires for acquiring power, assets and fame and propensity for sense enjoyment. Help me Lord to fix my mind always on the sweet vision of your lotus feet.. My intelligence in always finding ways to please you and my body in executing your plan in this world.. I give myself wholly to you my dear lord Krishna... My mind, heart, body, soul.. everything is yours my lord.. you may do anything from me .. Let me just become an instrument my lord for executing your plan in this world..You are so kind my lord.. you gave us free will..a being can act independently of you if he likes.. but lord I don't desire any independent existence from you my lord..I want to be always in your presence... and executing your wishes.. 


Your humble maidservant..always


Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment